for all skin types. This scrub is a powerful cellular turnover scrub with Retinol (Vitamin A) and jojoba beads to clean, soothe and polish the skin. The retinol encourages the breakup of blackheads and clogged pores, jojoba beads gently exfoliate dead skin cells, while kojic lightens age spots and blemishes left from scars.
Retinol 2% Exfoliating Scrub Benefits:
- Lessens Visible Aging
- Lightens Discolorations
- Provides Chemical and Physical Exfoliation
- Promotes Collagen Synthesis
- Assists in Healing and Rejuvenating
Recommended for normal, dry, sun-damaged, oily or acneic skin. Sensitive skin clients may use this product 1-2 times per week without irritation.
Precautions: If irritation develops after daily use, reduce usage to 1-2 times per week.
Directions for use: Use daily after cleansing, massage retinol 2% exfoliating scrub into the face, neck and chest for one full minute. Rinse and follow with toner.
- Jojoba Beads– Provides the physical exfoliation component of the product, gently buffs away dead surface debris
- Kojic Acid (2%)- Lightens skin discolorations, slows the production of melanin and assists in maintaining desired skin coloration after aggressive de-pigmenting treatments
- Retinol-Dissolves keratinization, resurfaces and smoothes the skin, stimulates collagen production to improve skin quality and youthfulness
- Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) -Astringent, purifying, toning and brightening, promotes a taught toned skin tissue
- Citrus Aurantium ssp. Amara (Neroli) Oil– Assists in skin lightening, aids in reversing the signs of premature aging, soothes skin sensitivities
- Zanthoxylum Americanum (Prickly Ash) Bark Extract– Encourages healthy circulations, provides gentle stimulant properties to promote healthy oxygenation